AV Traffic Reminders
- Be a good neighbor – don’t block driveways when dropping off or picking up.
- Please take your time when driving around campus.
- Utilize crosswalks & crossing guards.
- Please DON’T DOUBLE PARK while dropping off or picking up.
- There is no right turn onto Cawston in the mornings.
- Doran (Back Gate) is closed to cars, except residents, during arrival & dismissal.
AV Spirit Wear Recycling Program
SAVE THE DATE! Our first Dine AV of the year is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Sept 13! Details coming soon.
AV Gives Back – AV Free Pantry
HELP LOCAL FAMILIES! AV families can donate to our AV Free Pantry collection bin by Lost & Found all year! Donated items will be distributed to South Pasadena families in need. We’re collecting:
- Non-Perishable Food Items
- Unused Hygiene Items & Toilet Paper
- Household Cleaning Items
Email Kelly Kwan with questions.
Popsicle Sales Are BACK!
Grab a frozen treat and support our 5th graders EVERY Tuesday!
Arrival & Dismissal
GATE ASSIGNMENTS FOR ARRIVAL:
Students in grades 1-5 may enter through any gate. Students in SDC, TK and K should enter and exit through their assigned gate listed below. You may walk your children to the gate or drop them off via the drop off lane on El Centro or Cawston.
GATE ASSIGNMENTS FOR DISMISSAL ONLY:
Pick-up/dismissal will occur from the following assigned gates.
- El Centro Gate: 1st (Simon & Ramirez) and 3rd Grade (Thieme & Diaz)
- Kinder Cawston St. Gate 1: Kinders (arrival and pick-up), K-1 SDC students and 1st (Jara & Jones)
- Cawston Ave. Gate 2: 1st (Smith) and 5th Grade
- Cawston Ave. Gate 3: TK and SDC Preschool (arrival and pick-up)
- Doran Gate: 2nd, 3rd (Bose, Cabot, Mukhopadhyay) and 4th grade
All students that attend an after school program should meet at the lunch tables.
Share Your Photos!
Send AV Photos to [email protected]
We would love to have your best AV photos from the year for our archive! Email photos to [email protected] any time throughout the year.
Do You Have Questions?
¿Tienes preguntas? El maestro de su hija/o o la oficina principal pueden ponerlos en contacto con una familia en AV que hable español.
질문 사항이 있으십니까?자녀의 담임선생님 이나 학교 사무실에서 필요한 언어를 사용하는 학부모와 연결해 드립니다.